To view donations, eTapestry login is required. This software is suitable for different institutions. eTapestry provides a better display of Collected donations. It is mostly preferred by growing companies. Nonprofits can continue to collect donations through eTapestry.
eTapestry has both web and mobile versions. Therefore, eTapestry login can be done in two different ways. The software is available 24/7. Fundraising is possible at any time. After logging in, the following actions can be performed:
- Donation management,
- Creating custom reports,
- Accessing dashboards,
- Having a donor database,
- Creating the founder relationship management,
- Ability to do data analytics,
- Having tools that increase data quality,
- Online donations,
- Making various payments.
How Do I Log Into eTapestry Using My Blackbaud ID?
Signing into eTapestry is pretty easy. For this, the eTapestry login page should be opened. Transactions can be made via mobile or website. Afterwards, two different ways of logging in are possible. First, eTapestry user information is entered. Since the information is not recorded, this process is done continuously. Second, the login information is saved to the Blackbaud ID. Thus, access to eTapestry can be achieved with a single button. In the future, only access with Blackbaud ID will be allowed. Therefore, the information needs to be linked to the Blackbaud ID.
What’s New at eTapestry?
eTapestry is software. Therefore it needs some improvements. Various bugs are fixed with the updates. The latest version 7.74.0 is now ready for use. In the new version, changes have been made to some forms. To view all innovations, eTapestry login must be made. These are listed below:
- Disabled forms are automatically hidden.
- Popular templates for the DIY form are now showing.
- Sample poster images were created.
- The font and other build colors have been modernized.
- Added more styles to templates.
- Readability on different screens has been increased.
- Thumbnail logos have been made optional.
- The template width has become definable.
- Gift options have been customized.
- Buttons have been created from the level options.
- Middle AD was removed from DIY forms.
Are PayPal and Venmo Available with eTapestry?
Venmo and PayPal transactions are available on eTapestry. Both transactions are displayed as PayPal. It can be used for payment transactions at Blackbaud Checkout. Membership is required to use the card. After eTapestry login, card information should be saved. Then, the desired amount can be donated.
Yeni yazılarımızdan hemen haberdar olmak için kayıt olun.